Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dissertation Research Planning

I'm currently in the process of planning my dissertation research for the summer. It looks like I'll be in Ireland for eight weeks and England for one. Despite the weak dollar against the Euro, I'm pretty pumped to get overseas and start doing some real research. I'll be traversing most of the island of Ireland during my trip and I will try to take plenty of pictures and post them here, assuming I can figure out how to do that. All for now.

3 comments:

Tim Lacy said...

Congrats on the trip! - TL

irasocol said...

Congrats on the trip. Stumbling over from Tim Lacy's blog. I've done a bunch of research on Irish education. Every trip costs more, but I'll take every minute I can there. I see NI as part of this, will you be in Belfast?

Lunchbox said...

Narrator,
Yes, I will be spending a few weeks in Belfast as well as traveling throughout Northern Ireland - Derry, Fermanagh, and local archives in Antrim and Down.